Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tip #9: Have a Weird Diet

As I sit starving in my 8:30 am class I started thinking about diets. One classic hipster cliché is that we're all vegans. But, I can honestly say the only vegans I know are my parents and although my father is known to rock the mom jeans... he's hardly a hipster. My mom is well, a mom. I need her to cook me dinner not wander off into picturesque fields with a vintage Polaroid camera and the desire to capture some angsty shots in between sunflower stalks.

My point is, yeah ok maybe a lot of us have picky eating habits. Like Pescetarians, you're all "I am almost a vegetarian because I care a lot about animals, but fish can SMD. " It's weird, it doesn't make sense, and it shakes things up! Who cares if I leave the house wearing only two clashing patterns and my canvas sneakers instead of my oxfords? I only eat things that are magenta biotch!

So sit down, figure out what foods you never eat, and SHAZAM you got yourself a brand new and sparkly diet preference that is sure to confuse and mystify. So, basically... your food preference can make you interesting. Or a dick. Choose wisely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment