Monday, November 8, 2010

Tip #4: S-M-I-L-E

Just woke up from a fantastic nap and once again failed to do anything else responsible today. I'm an alternative bad ass, It's really hard to be me. Any way, my nap has put me in a rather pleasant mood and I realized how powerful the feeling of joy is. People want to be happy, they see happy people, and shazaam they envy your life. So hipsters, take this tipster and put a fucking smile on. Let us not relive our shameful middle school days- a blur of black eyeliner, emo music, and jelly bracelets. We might have a lot of angst, but who the fuck wears angst on their sleeve? That's just obnoxious.

For example. Don't be this guy:
Because instead of achieving that effortlessly cool, yet intellectual, and put together look I am sure this tragic hipster attempted. He just looks like one of two things-
A) Like the two very opposite directions his hair is going in is giving him a splitting migraine and he's really cut up about it OR...
B) Like the cheerleader who sits in front of him in economics just asked if he had heard about this omgsupercool band Animal Collective and now he is debating whether or not to burn the concert ticket he spent 2 hours in the rain waiting for.

So yeah, just show off them pearly whites and maybe you'll find yourself starting a trend in no time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment