Saturday, November 20, 2010

Interweb news

Hello people! Columbia and I haven't posted in a bit because were letting our creative juices marinate/it's been a busy week... Anyway, not my point. I have just set up a tumblr version of the site just to help spread the word and make it a little easier for those who already have tumblr to follow us. We know blogspot isn't as popular now, but I do like its features and tools so we are keeping this page. Our "home base" of sorts. There will probably be some random posts, ramblings, performance art - etc that wont be posted on the tumblr page. Mainly because every time we post here I have to use that last bit of my energy to shuffle everything over to the other site.

So, if ya got a tumblr follow us (we will reciprocate the love) and if ya don't have one help spread the word in any way you can!


0 comments:

Post a Comment